Have you ever fallen asleep with your head on a loved one’s chest? Let your body relax into their warmth as you drift off ? It’s one of the sweetest, softest ways to experience another person. I have had similar experiences in nature – resting my head on a warm tuft of grass, feeling the sun’s rays pull me into an afternoon nap. It’s a beautiful and tender thing.
- 10″x10″ image printed on a 11″x11″ premium matte 232 gsm paper
- Archival giclée using pigment ink (Pigment ink resists water and UV light better than dye-based ink, and is able to resist fading for hundreds of years.)
- Prints are packaged in a protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Open edition.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery in the US. I’m working on getting international online sales up and running. If you’re outside of the US and would like a print, please contact me directly.