To A Cinder AR Art Print
Some of you know I’m a musician (http://www.boneandbell.com) , as well as an interactive artist. I’ve been looking for ways to combine my passions. This is such a project.
I’ve written and recorded a new album called To A Cinder that will come out October 2nd, 2020. This is the augmented reality portion of the album. It includes a 11×11 giclee art print, a bonus song, behind-to-scenes information about the making of the album, and interactive, musical augmented reality elements.
EXPERIENCE: Several of the elements respond to tap or proximity with animation and musical phrases. I created each of the pieces so they work cohesively together no matter when they are triggered. It feels like you are (effortlessly) playing along with the song.
IMPORTANT: The AR experience uses Adobe Aero and requires a late-model (2018+) iOS device. To find out if your device is supported, check the bottom of this page: www.apple.com/augmented-reality/
- 10″x10″ image printed on a 11″x11″ premium matte 232 gsm paper using archival ink
- An interactive, musical, augmented reality experience
- Digital download of the album (WAV or MP3)
- Bonus song
- Behind the scenes content
- Prints are packaged in a protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Limited Edition of 150
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery in the US. I’m working on getting international online sales up and running. If you’re outside of the US and would like a print, please contact me directly.